Friday, September 18, 2009

Standing in the shadows


That last post sums up the main stimulus for creating this blog.   I'm enrolled in the MA, Art Education program at BSU and had planned on taking two classes this semester.  Then ArtPrize happened and I approached Dr. Keys about doing an independent study. So, one of the many things I will be doing in GR is brainstorming and looking for inspiration for art education opportunities.  The blog will serve as a visual and written journal of my time there.  And between you and me this blog is really forcing me to buck up, bite the bullet and shove myself in front of an audience. This is WAY outside of my comfort zone. I can't tell you how many rewrites it took to make my first post. A friend once told me about AFGO.  Stands for "Another F#$@*#! Growth Opportunity. Looks to me like a whole lotta growin' go on!